Whether living in a residence or in a Colegio Mayor in Barcelona is a great option, although many freshmen feel very anxious about this fact, it is no reason to feel that way. Today we are going to talk specifically about what life is like in a University Residence, an article aimed especially at those who face for the first time the life of university students and live the beginnings with a certain nervousness.
Advantages of life in a University Residence
A university residence is somewhat similar to a hotel, but where only students reside. Obviously, living in a residence offers many advantages over, for example, choosing the option of living in a shared flat. Some of the advantages are as follows:
- Feeling of freedom: The fact of not having your parents close can be considered an advantage and a disadvantage at the same time, although this is read by parents, for a student it is in some ways a great liberation. There will be time to see the family on vacation … A student is living his best time in life and this feeling of freedom is essential.
- You have everything you need at your fingertips. You do not have to worry about anything: Sports facilities, dining room, library, friends …
- It will improve your social life. You will meet other students and create very strong friendship bonds that will be difficult for them to break even over the years.
- Everything is designed so you can focus on the important: Your study. Taking advantage of this option depends only on you.
- Cleaning services make everything impeccable for you and you save a lot of time you can spend studying.
- You will have a healthy diet: You will avoid having a poor diet, in the residences of students they worry about offering healthy menus.
Undoubtedly, life in a university residence is one of the best ways to fully enjoy university life.