This spaghetti salad with bacon, mushrooms and cheese is a very nutritious and flavorful first dish, easy and quick to make.
For do Spaghetti salad with bacon, mushrooms and cheese the following are needed ingredients: spaghetti (or any other pasta), bacon in strips, fresh or preserved mushrooms, cottage cheese (ricotta cheese), gouda cheese, water, oil, salt and pepper. You can add a fresh basil leaves.
The Utensils necessary to make this dish are a kitchen, a large casserole to cook the pasta, a casserole or frying pan for the sofrito and a large serving platter. To chop the ingredients you can use a table and a sharp kitchen knife or use a food processor or food processor.
Recipe: Spaghetti salad with bacon, mushrooms and cheese
Ingredients (4-6 people)
- 500 gr. of spaghetti
- 50 gr. of chives, finely chopped
- 150 gr. of bacon in thin, sliced fillets
- 150 gr. of fresh or canned mushrooms, rolled
- 100 gr. of ricotta cheese (cottage cheese), shredded
- 100 gr. of gouda cheese, in strips or pieces
- Olive oil
- Fresh basil leaves
Preparation (20 minutes)
Step 1: In a pan with plenty of water and salt, cook the spaghetti according to the manufacturer's instructions, until they are left al dente. Drain, wash with cold water and reserve.
Step 2: Meanwhile, in a pan, heat a little oil. Stir fry the onion for one or two minutes, until it is clear.
Step 3: Add the bacon and the mushrooms. Sauté until everything is well done. Remove the pan from the heat and let it cool.
Step 4: In a large bowl, mix the cooked spaghetti and the sofrito of onion, bacon and mushrooms. Season and stir.
Step 5: Add the cottage cheese and the gouda cheese. Garnish with fresh basil leaves.
- You can substitute spaghetti for any other pasta.
- You can make the bacon in the microwave, placing the strips between absorbent paper for 1-2 minutes to reduce the fat of the dish.
- This dish can also be served tempered.
- The fresh mushrooms are left raw.
- You can also add black olives and tomatoes if you wish.