Sacyr announces the launch of a new edition of Sacyr iChallenges 2019, an open innovation and co-creation program aimed at solving, in collaboration with agents of the innovative ecosystem, four business challenges posed by the company.
Sacyr iChallenges 2019 is an open innovation program that channels Sacyr's digital transformation strategy, based for more than eight years on a commitment to collaboration and co-creation with the innovative ecosystem globally.
In this edition, Sacyr broadens the spectrum of innovative agents with whom it co-creates to consolidate itself as a reference program for open innovation. The program is open to proposals from large companies, technological firms, UTEs, research centers, universities, start-ups, etc.
In short, Sacyr wants to collaborate with all the innovative agents that can give a solution with their initiative to the challenges posed.
These challenges aim to optimize and improve Sacyr's processes through innovative solutions or new business models in different areas: Engineering and Infrastructure, Industrial, Services and Concessions.
- Collaborate in the resolution of challenges with one of the main Spanish corporations in the infrastructure and services sector with presence in about 30 countries.
- Work with industry experts and top management.
- Access to Sacyr's international network of customers and suppliers.
- Establishment of strategic relationships between innovative agents and Sacyr.
- Participate in a co-creation model where the economic value created between Sacyr and the innovative agents will be shared.
- Accelerate and scale the business model, technology or innovative solution.
As for the four challenges for which Sacyr proposes a collaboration model They are the following:
- Smart business development: Technological solution, which agglutinating the information available on the network, allows the early identification of new business opportunities for the turnkey construction of industrial plants.
- Digitization of labor securityl: Technological solution that helps employees and site supervisors to prevent in real time the occupational safety risks that may arise during the execution of the same.
- Social care and remote care: Technological solution, with a social approach and providing added value, to monitor remotely and in real time the routines of dependent people, in order to offer welfare to users and peace of mind to their families.
- Smart tolls: New modes of detection and automatic classification of vehicle types for the collection of tolls that streamline the current process and provide value to users, public administrations and Sacyr.
Those who are interested in participating in this initiative may submit their proposals through the website www.sacyrichallenges.com until July 22.
<img class = "lazy lazy-hidden" data-lazy-type = "iframe" src = ""alt =" "/>