The word superfood Food is originally called whose nutritional value significantly exceeds the average fruit or vegetable.
There really is a small number of foods that can be considered superfoods, A and in this article we will list some of the best.
Three superfoods of the most powerful
Among the great foods we have the moringa oleifera in a deserved first place, then there are many, we can highlight the Wheatgrass Y Clórela and Parolina Algae.
1. Moringa Oleífera, the king of superfoods
- Researchers have nicknamed it "the Tree of Miracles" or "the tree of immortality." It is a popular plant known for its nutritional value, as well as a medicinal herb.
- Moringa is a plant that grows in tropical climates such as the Philippines, India and Africa. It has been used as herbal medicine in many cultures during hundreds of chaos and is known to be a very nutritious plant that is used to combat malnutrition in third world countries, especially in nursing mothers.
- Moringa leaves contain, in great quantities, more than 90 different types of nutrientsincluding seven times more vitamin C than oranges, four times more vitamin A than carrots, four times more calcium than milk, and three times more potassium than bananas.
- Further, the leaves are a source of complete protein, since they possess each of the eight vital amino acids. Its leaves can be consumed as a vegetable in salads and as vegetable ingredients for soups. They are also cooked and eaten by mixing them with their own flowers (malangay) with other foods or batter.
Wheatgrass, also called liquid sun, due to its high chlorophyll content, no is more than a wheat sprout that is grown up to about 15 cm and the leaf is used.
- Wheatgrass has twice as much vitamin A as carrots and contains more vitamin C than oranges. It contains the entire range of vitamin B, as well as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium and potassium in a balanced proportion.
- Wheatgrass is a complete source of protein, the supply of all essential amino acids, and more. It has approximately 20% of the total calories from protein.
- Wheatgrass contains chemicals that are believed to have antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.. It also helps kill bacterial infections in the body. It also has therapeutic and healing properties.
Health benefits of wheatgrass
- Control blood pressure.
- Regular consumption of wheatgrass will increase the number of red blood cells in the blood. It also cleanses the blood, other organs and the gastrointestinal tract.
- Combate obesity.
- Stimulates the thyroid gland and helps fight obesity, indigestion and is a host of other endocrine system conditions.
- Be usa for the treatment of peptic ulcers, ulcerative colitis, constipation, diarrhea and other problems of the gastrointestinal tract.
- It helps relieve constipation symptoms.
- It helps build immunity that strengthens the cells in the body, detoxifies the liver and chemically neutralizes environmental pollutants found in the blood.
- It helps fight various diseases.
- -Help in the treatment of cancer, arthritis, insomnia, asthma, and menstrual problems.
- Skin rejuvenation: A paste of wheatgrass powder made with milk and a pinch of turmeric, when applied on the face can act against acne and blackheads.
- It helps control weight.
- It can help both in the increase and in the loss of weight when used with a proper diet plan.
- It can be used as a antiseptic for cuts, burns, scrapes, rashes, athlete's foot, insect bites, boils, sores, open ulcers, tumors, and so on. Make a paste and apply it, changing it every 3 or 4 hours to get the best results.
- It helps improve reproductive health: The continued use of wheatgrass helps increase vigor, vitality and helps conceive.
3 Clórela seaweed and Parolina seaweed
The Clórela and the Parolina are two unicellular algae that bloom in the sunniest parts of the fresh water.
- Even though each of them separately are already a superfood, the combination of the two becomes something special when consumed together, since they have identical nutritional profiles.
- For example, the chlorine is a good heavy metal body burn, more than the spiral and is good at repairing cell damage due to its extraordinary development element.
Parolina, on the other hand, has more protein, Essential fatty acids, Nucleic acids and chlorophyll.
- ANDConsuming these two foods together in an infusion will provide us with nutrients.
Five Health Benefits of Clórela and Parolina
- It balances blood pressure.
- It helps normalize cholesterol naturally.
- Reduces the risk of strokes.
- It helps reduce the risk of cancer.
- It is healthy for vegetarians, as it contains more protein than red meat.
Video Superfoods the nutrition of the future
Do you know any other superfood?