Few desserts are as popular worldwide as the mousse of chocolate. If you want to learn how to prepare a delicious mousse Chocolate quickly and easily do not miss what comes next.
The mousse It is a kind of preparation of French origin which has become popular all over the world, mainly through one of its sweetest versions: the mousse of chocolate.
Mousse means foam. The result of foaming with an ingredient such as chocolate is a soft, creamy and delicious dessert.
To prepare this recipe of mousse of chocolate you will need the following ingredients: chocolate fondant, sugar, whipping cream and eggs.
The Utensils necessary to prepare the recipe are a kitchen, a casserole, a hand mixer or some rods and individual containers to present the dessert.
Recipe: Mousse of chocolate
Ingredients (6 servings)
- 4 beaten eggs
- 50 gr. of sugar
- 200 gr. Chocolate dessert (chocolate fondant)
- 100 ml of whipping cream
Preparation (15 min. + Rest)
Step 1: In a casserole, put the chopped chocolate and cream. Heat over low heat, mix and melt the chocolate, while stirring. It is not necessary to heat the mixture too much. Remove from the fire.
Step 2: Add the beaten eggs and sugar. Stir with some rods or a hand mixer until a uniform cream is achieved.
Step 3: Pour the mixture into individual containers and refrigerate for at least three hours.
- In step 2 you can add rum or orange liqueur (2-3 teaspoons at most). Keep in mind that since this recipe does not boil, alcohol does not evaporate.
- You can also add very thin grated orange peel in step two.
- For a much more sparkling result, separate the whites from the yolks and beat only the yolks. Mount the egg whites and add them after step 2.
- Submit the mousse with grated chocolate placed above. You can use different types of chocolate and play with the color.
- You can also present the mousse with whipped cream, on which can be placed candied cherries or fresh fruit (such as cherries, raspberries or strawberries)