Marijuana (or hemp) plants continue to gain more and more recognition in the context of human health, thanks to their beneficial soothing, relieving, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, among many others. Detailed research has shown that CBD, which is one of the chemical compounds from that plant, directly influences the endocannabinoid system that balances other physiological systems of the human body. Being such a beneficial and healthy compound, it has many applications in the pharmaceutical and medical industry, even in the food industry.
CBD, also called cannabidiol, is not characterized by psychoactive or psychotropic qualities, in contrast to the other compound found in marijuana plants which is THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). It is worth mentioning that marijuana contains more THC and less CBD, while industrial hemp contains considerably more CBD than THC. Therefore, a hemp is usually called marijuana without THC.
The use of cannabidiol is entirely legal and lawful in Spain and within other European countries, since the content of tetrahydrocannabinol in products with CBD is below 0.2%.
Products with cannabidiol
It differentiates several types of products that contain CBD: among these, hemp oil and marijuana cream (without THC) are the most popular. CBD oils have the concentrations of 4%, 10%, 15% and 24% that help in curing the conditions of different degrees, both mild and severe. Products with CBD are appreciated by researchers and people who have already used it: they all confirm their advantageous qualities on human health and well-being.
CBD oil is one of the simplest forms of application within products with CBD, providing all the properties of cannabidiol in each drop. It is produced under the strictest quality controls, with ingredients free of herbicides and pesticides, 100% organic, without allergens, gluten and heavy metals.
CBD oils can serve as help in the treatment of different diseases, for example:
- the anorexia: CBD oil works through our endocannabinoid system that is inside our body; It has been confirmed that this system regulates certain processes in our body that are associated with anorexia
- epilepsy: preclinical and clinical investigations have shown that cannabidiol oil reduces the frequency of seizures and the severity of seizures: CBD joins with so-called cannabinoid receptors in the brain, providing a regulatory effect
- arthritisCBD alleviates the ailments that rheumatoid arthritis causes, such as muscle rigidity and tissue inflammation
- Crohn's disease: cannabidiol oil relieves the main symptoms: diarrhea and abdominal pain
- the Depression: many traditional medicines intended to treat it tend to have very harmful effects on health; CBD helps in curing this condition without unwanted side effects
CBD anti-inflammatory cream
The conditions of the skin and muscles are a serious problem nowadays. Many factors influence our health and well-being, such as poor posture when working in front of the computer, when sleeping, also the free radicals to which we are exposed; all can cause chronic inflammation of different tissues and / or muscle stiffness. The special formula of the CBD cream is specifically developed to alleviate these pains and discomforts, offering the beneficial heat / cold effect and helping people with diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis or in conditions such as the healing of burns.