Are you looking for the best banana bread recipe? You have found it! You can mix everything in a bowl, you can vary the amount of sugar or bananas. And the secret of its great flavor? Melted butter.
The beauty of this banana bread recipe You don't need an elegant mixer. All you need is a mixing bowl, a egg whisk fork and one heavy duty spoon to mix dough. The amount of sugar is flexible. The original recipe required a cup of white sugar, but most people, including me, do it well with 3/4 of cup, and many are happy with 1/2 Cup.
If you wish, you can add a cup of chopped nuts, raisins or chocolate chips, or put the dough into muffin molds and make banana muffins with nuts. You can even go one step further and make chocolate with banana bread.
Are you vegan
🍌You are lucky because here you can find the Vegan version of this banana bread recipe.🍌
Now we can continue with …
Banana Bread Recipe
If more preambles go to the details …
- Preparation time: 10 minutes.
- Cooking time: 55 minutes.
- Performance: a loaf.
The best bananas used for banana bread are those who are too mature. Yellow shells must be at least half goldenYes, and the bananas inside are soft and golden.
- 2 or 3 very ripe bananas, peeled (approximately 11/4 to 11/2 mash cups)
- 1/3 cup melted butter, unsalted or salted, depends on your taste
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 Sugar cup (1/2 cup if you'd like less sweet, 1 cup if it's sweeter)
- 1 large egg, beaten
- A teaspoon of vanilla extract
- one1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F (175 ° C) and put butter in a 4 × 8 inch bread pan.
- In a mixing bowl, he hasz mash the ripe bananas with a fork until completely smooth. Stir the melted butter in the mashed bananas.
- Mix in baking soda and salt. Agregto sugar, beaten egg and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour.
- Pour the dough into your prepared bread pan. Bake for 50 minutes at 1 hour at 350 ° F (175 ° C), or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for a few minutes. Then remove the banana bread from its mold and let it cool completely before serving. Short and sirve. (A bread knife helps make slices that don't fall apart).