Apple Cider Vinegar has more than 25 uses in the home: In Beauty and Hygiene, in the Kitchen, for Health, as Odor Neutralizer, Herbicide, for cleaning, eliminates bad breath.It serves as a facial cleanser, it also serves Mouthwash, for shiny hair, to lose weight, removes warts.
It has been used as a healing potion since ancient times. It is believed that it was used by Hippocrates, the father of advanced medicine.
It has been used throughout known history and is still used today for more things than one can imagine. Next we will see 25 ways to use apple cider vinegar.
Apple cider vinegar can change your home life
Be sure to buy organic apple cider vinegar to ensure that it is really free of toxins, since apples are the most contaminated fruit.
1 Odor Neutralizer
If you have an unpleasant smell in your home that does not disappear, place a little apple cider vinegar on a plate, this will help eliminate any smell quickly.
Apple cider vinegar is more effective than glyphosate, which is harmful.
Simply mix 2 liters of apple cider vinegar, 1/4 cup of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of dishwashing soap.
It will effectively kill any plant by spraying this mixture on them.
Be sure to avoid spraying the flowers, as well as the plants you want to keep.
3 Non-toxic cleaner
It is no secret that vinegar is an excellent cleanser.
What many people don't know is that raw, unfiltered vinegar contains the most beneficial bacteria.
To make your own cleaning solution, simply mix a quantity of water and another of apple cider vinegar in equal parts.
It will keep your home free of dirt, bacteria and toxins.
Do not worry about the smell of vinegar as it will disappear completely when it dries.
Apple cider vinegar in BEAUTY and HYGIENE
4 Facial cleanser
Due to the antibacterial qualities of apple cider vinegar, it is perfect for cleaning almost everything, even as a facial cleanser. It also helps balance the skin's pH levels.
Dilute some apple cider vinegar with water and then apply it on the face with a cotton ball.
5 Used to eliminate bruises
After a blow or a bruise, apply some apple cider vinegar. It will act as an anti-inflammatory agent and will make the purple color disappear.
6 Eliminates bad breath
Use apple cider vinegar as a mouthwash and to gargle simply help eliminate bad breath from the mouth, as it kills the bacteria that cause bad breath.
7 Soft and shiny hair
Apple cider vinegar used as a weekly rinse is great for hair.
It makes hair shiny and soft. It can also help balance the pH level of the scalp.
- Mix 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar with 4 cups of water and rinse your hair with this mixture after shampooing.
- Then rinse with cold water.
- If you have problems with dandruff, spray your scalp with an equal mixture of apple cider vinegar and water twice a week.
- Put a towel on your head for an hour.
- Then wash your hair as usual.
8 Effective deodorant
Numerous deodorants are bad for your well-being.
- Apple cider vinegar can help fight the smell caused by bacteria, and it does not contain toxins that cause cancer.
- Simply apply some apple cider vinegar in the armpits.
- The smell will disappear as soon as it dries.
9 Tooth whitener
- Make your teeth bright by rinsing them with apple cider vinegar diluted in two parts of water.
- Then brush them as usual.
- The power of apple cider vinegar will also fight bacteria.
10 Eliminates the bad smell of the feet
If you don't know it yet, apple cider vinegar helps get rid of bad odors, wherever they are.
- If your feet smell, try this remedy.
- Clean your feet and fingers with a towel soaked in apple cider vinegar.
- Its power balances the pH of the skin of the feet and eliminates the smell.
Apple cider vinegar in FOOD
11 In the Bake
Add apple cider vinegar in your baking sheet. It helps not to stick cookies, cakes and other food you bake.
Try adding some apple cider vinegar to soups. It will give them a taste point.
Consuming unfiltered apple cider vinegar can greatly benefit your health. Try adding it to juices or smoothies if you don't like to drink it alone.
Try adding it to your marinades and sauces.
Beat a little apple cider vinegar, olive oil and add what you like (garlic, mustard, citrus, honey, etc.) to make a delicious dressing for your salads.
Apple Cider Vinegar and HEALTH
16 Lose weight
- Consuming apple cider vinegar can help you feel fuller, which will help you eat less.
- Research has also shown that acetic acid, present in apple cider vinegar, slows the accumulation of fat. In case the taste is too potent to take it alone, try adding apple cider vinegar to juices, salad dressings, as well as in water.
17 Detoxification / Cleaning
- Apple cider vinegar can detoxify the body. It could also help improve circulation and detoxify the liver.
- Apple cider vinegar acid can bind to toxins and may help in detoxification.
- The potassium content in apple cider vinegar helps to get rid of mucus from the body and cleanses the lymph nodes, this also helps in the elimination of toxins.
18 Sore throat
Gargle with an equal mixture of hot water and apple cider vinegar at the first indication of a sore throat, and repeat this every hour.
19 Itchy or sunburned skin
Simply apply apple cider vinegar in the affected area. It also works with insect bites, poison ivy or jellyfish.
As for sunburned skin, soaking in a bath with 1 cup of apple cider vinegar will help soothe the pain.
20 Increase in energy
Drinking a bottle of water with a splash of apple cider vinegar will give you an energy boost, due to the potassium and enzymes it contains.
- Just add a little apple cider vinegar to a glass of water to avoid exercise fatigue, for example.
- The amino acids in apple cider vinegar fight against the accumulation of lactic acid that can occur after exercise.
21 Diabetes Prevention
Multiple studies have shown a correlation between apple cider vinegar and blood sugar levels.
- In one study, participants drank two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before bedtime and lowered blood sugar by 4 to 6% when they woke up. This is due to the antiglycemic effect of apple cider vinegar.
22 Lower cholesterol
A study with rats showed that rats that had received apple cider vinegar had lower cholesterol levels than those that had not received it.
23 Clear the sinuses
Apple cider vinegar helps clear the sinuses due to its antibacterial effect, which prevents sinus infection. Drink some water with apple cider vinegar to breathe better.
24 Digestive aid
If you have stomach problems, mix apple cider vinegar with water or juice to greatly help settle your stomach.
It is the antibiotic and antibacterial power of apple cider vinegar that help you feel better.
Some say that the pectin in apple cider vinegar is also good for intestinal spasms.
25 Remove warts
Soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and cover the wart. Leave on overnight and repeat every night until the wart disappears. This is a good beauty trick.
You might like these items
- Uses for lemon peels
- Why we should all stop cleaning with bleach and chlorine
- Natural ways to reduce your pores
- How to remove grease and odors from plastic containers
- Sweet Vanilla Exfoliator, to have a well-groomed skin
Please share this article on how social apple cider vinegar can help in our home. Thank you.