If you have an idea or a startup with less than 3 years old, aimed at offering services to SMEs and the self-employed, this is your chance!
PARTICIPATE IN THE FIRST EDITION OF THE AYUDA T AWARDS, in which visibility and support will be offered to entrepreneurs who demonstrate greater projection in their business ideas.
The agency, the consultancy, consultancy and the set of administrative services, inserted in the market of the professional office, are in full swing, experiencing in the last decade an integral optimization based on technology and innovation.
The sector takes the digital leap: new channels emerge, new tools, new ways of working and covering the management needs of our customers, SMEs and self-employed.
In AYUDA T they were pioneers in applying this vision, creating in 2009 the first platform in the cloud of the consulting and management sector in Spain, allowing them to serve any client, from anywhere, without the need for travel.
- Recognize and give visibility to the trajectory of companies and / or professionals who undertake
in the sector of b2b services and technological development.
- Encourage the generation of b2b ideas or projects based on technology and with projection in
the current market.
- Offer resources for the start-up or promotion of ideas that follow the premises
stipulated in the bases of the AYUDA T 2019 Awards.
The AYUDA T 2019 awards offer Two types of participation:
- IDEAS: business projects, subject to the established conditions, susceptible to their
Start-up following established criteria.
- STARTUPS: companies with less than three years of experience, with a technological base, whose activity
fits the criteria imposed.
- That the idea or service is original and can be carried out or integrated online.
- Projects linked to the offer of services oriented to companies (b2b).
- Present innovative ideas related to the scope of the contest.
- In the "Ideas" mode, it is essential not to have created the company yet.
- In the form of "Startups", companies must comply with the requirements of trajectory
(up to 3 years of activity) and scope of action (sector and possibility of digitizing the project).
OPEN TERM UNTIL AUGUST 15, 2019
You can expand information about this call in this link