Are you looking like format a Xiaomi Mi 9T, also known as Redmi K20? Nowadays, for many users, the mobile phone has become a useful and indispensable tool for everyday life. Thanks to advances in technology, more and more functions are being integrated into these devices and from which you can take advantage.
Not only do they serve to keep people communicated, it has also become the main element for storing personal information.
The incorporation of different applications expand its operation. But while it is true, that mobile phones with a time of use, could begin to fail to accumulate so much information. The less storage space they have, the greater the probability of jumping errors. And also greater the possibility that the Android system is damaged, among a virus, malware or some app, it destabilizes the phone's performance.
The new Xiaomi Mi 9T In addition to being an excellent Android device with great appeal, at one point it can stop working as well as at the beginning. So, if you notice that your Xiaomi Mi 9T is failing and you can't find a solution, you must first go to restart it or reset it.
If you do not know how to do it in this post we will tell you how to make a Soft Reset, format and a Hard Reset. In fact in other previous posts, there are several Chinese phone guides how to format a Xiaomi Mi A1.
Video on how to format the Xiaomi Mi 9T or Redmi K20
Below you can see our video, on how to format a Xiaomi Mi 9T. The 2 ways we explain in this post and that you can follow step by step also in the following transcript.
You have more videos like this, as well as the 2 ways to capture the screen on the Xiaomi Mi 9T, on our Todoandroides channel on YouTube.
How to make a Soft Reset on the Xiaomi Mi 9T?
It may not be necessary for you to take your Mi 9T to factory mode, but with just one Soft reset again you have it working perfectly. This simply consists of a forced mobile restart, a solution to minor problems, without you having to lose all your information.
To do this you just have to keep the power button pressed for about 5 to 10 seconds. The mobile will turn off and on, to start using it again. If the problem has been solved, perfect, if not, read on.
How to format a Xiaomi Mi 9T – Redmi K20? Reset and Hard Reset
How to reset a Xiaomi Mi 9T (Redmi K20)? From the settings menu
This process if you carry out a total loss of your information, it will look like when you took it out of the box for the first time. So we recommend that you make a Xiaomi backup, before starting this procedure.
For reset a Xiaomi Mi 9T you just have to follow the following steps:
- First, you must enter the Mobile settings
- Then press the option of "Additional Settings".
- Later you must access the section of Backup and Reset.
- You will select the option of "Delete all data".
- Next, you must press on "Reset phone".
- A message will appear to warn you that all your data will be deleted. Press the button "Following".
- Finally, you will press "To accept" and so your mobile will restart.
How to make a Hard Reset to a Xiaomi Mi 9T? By buttons from the Recovery Menu
If you cannot restore your Xiaomi Mi 9T to the factory mode from the settings menu. Don't worry there is another way, from the Recovery menu and using the buttons, which we will explain below:
- You must to turn off the mobile.
- Press the power button and volume up at the same time for a few seconds
- When the logo appears My you must release the 2 buttons.
- Once the Recovery Menu appears we can choose the action.
- We will go to Reboots / Wipe of all data, using the volume buttons to move. We use the power button to accept.
- Then it will appear ”Confirm wipe of all data"You must press Confirm With the power button.
- You will return to Main menu and press on Reboot.
- Finally select Reboot to system, by pressing the power key. This way you can reset a Xiaomi Mi 9T to factory mode.
We hope you find this article useful and that you can solve your problems with the Xiaomi Mi 9T. If so, you can share this post on social networks, as well as follow us.
⏬ Like ⏬ and share on social networks, thanks! 😘